Saturday, September 13, 2014

Reading Survey by 4S: Why we Read at Home




Students in 4S all claimed they read a lot at home. These were the reasons why.
·        It is good for me
·        Books make my brain grow and makes me smart and I love reading books
·        It’s fun and interesting (3)
·        My parents say I have to and sometimes I read because I want to (2)
·        I have to (2)
·        It is fun and not tiring and I get to play video games if I read
·        Reading is fun; you just have to find a good book
·        I want to (3)
·        I just like reading and learning from information books
·        I can visualize what I read and it makes me smart
·        If I don’t read, I can’t play video games
·        It is interesting 2
·        It’s good for you and makes your brain smart
·        I like it and want to see what will happen next in the book 

3 comments:

idelette mcvicker said...

Hahaha. Good to know!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elinor 愛旌 said...

interesting!